|CARE2 is a radial wired EVC system which is versatile and easy to use
Baldwin Boxall’s new radial wired EVC system will be available at the beginning of April and can be pre-ordered now. CARE2 is the company’s latest development – stylish, versatile and easy to use. Built to the high standard you expect from Baldwin Boxall, CARE2 provides an alternative to their well-established loop-wired OmniCare.
- CARE2 is an all-in-one Emergency Voice Communication (EVC) system.
- Fully monitored and battery-backed.
- Fully compliant to BS5839-9:2011
- Assists companies with compliance to BS9999:2008.
- Outstations are radial wired using fire rated two-core cable.
- Optional link to fire detection system prevents hoax disabled refuge calls.
- Firefighter and roaming telephones remain active.
- Disabled refuge remotes.
- Firefighter telephones.
- Roaming telephones.
- Outstations (including roaming telephone enclosure) are powered from the line.
BENEFITS OF CARE2:
- Stylish, versatile and easy to operate.
- Monitored roaming telephone handsets.
- Ideal for retro-fitting old star-wired systems.
- Simple to navigate and control.
- Activity/fault log.
- Ethernet port for configuration diagnostics and accessing activity/fault log.