|The DICENTIS system assures interference-free communication with excellent intelligibility even in critical environments
Wireless, reliable, flexible, and suitable for up to 120 participants, the DICENTIS Wireless Conference System from Bosch defines a whole new standard in conference technology. The system assures interference-free communication with excellent intelligibility even in critical environments. The reason for this is Smart Wireless Management, which frees users from having to search for the best channel. Instead, the DICENTIS Wireless Conference System automatically finds the strongest channel. As a consequence, disruptive interferences and associated short interruptions of audio are a thing of the past. Since it uses standard Wi-Fi technology, the DICENTIS Wireless Conference System can co-exist with other Wi-Fi networks. Additionally it has been equipped with state-of-the-art technology such as built-in Digital Acoustic Feedback Suppression (DAFS) in order to eliminate disturbing feedback. This technology was specially developed by Bosch and is directly integrated in the system – a unique feature for this product class.
Quick and easy set-up and configuration make the DICENTIS Wireless Conference System the ideal solution for multi-purpose rooms. The system is also suitable for use in historic buildings, as no changes need to be made to existing building structures.
The DICENTIS Wireless Conference System is available in two versions: The Wireless Device is suitable for example for small to medium-sized conferences and discussions. The Wireless Device Extended offers a user interface with a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen and a built-in NFC reader and is therefore ideal for applications where voting or translation is necessary. The Wireless Device Extended has recently been honoured with the prestigious iF Design Award.
- The DICENTIS Wireless Conference System features Smart Wireless Management. Smart Wireless Management is based on technologies, which ensure zero audio interference, maximum audio quality at all times, a reliable, continuous connection, and government-grade security. Thanks to the integrated components, Smart Wireless Management enables a continuous monitoring of availability and load, as well as seamless and automatic switching to free channels without interruption. Using a single Wireless Access Point (WAP), the conference system offers a constant strong connection for coverage of at least 30 x 30 metres.
- Thanks to the use of standard Wi-Fi technology, the system can co-exist with other Wi-Fi networks. The use of standard Wi-Fi technology simplifies the handling of the system by IT staff and allows an easy integration of the system into existing networks. The IT infrastructure of the DICENTIS Wireless Conference System additionally ensures that the WAP is recognised by other Wi-Fi access points. This prevents the same channel being used by other devices, which can lead to a slowdown of the data stream.
- The DICENTIS Wireless Conference System ensures a superior meeting experience with wireless devices designed for fast, intuitive use, and conveys a sense of natural, direct communication. Additional features include a built-in NFC reader, a 4.3-inch capacitive touch-screen (both Wireless Device Extended only) and a high directive microphone. Three different microphones are available for a variety of applications – a state-of-the-art high directive microphone as well as a microphone with a long and a short stem.
- Thanks to its advanced digital audio processing and the Bosch unique built-in DAFS along with superior microphone and loudspeaker performance the DICENTIS Wireless Conference System assures excellent speech intelligibility. Simultaneous microphone and loudspeaker activity creates a natural face-to-face meeting feeling and ensures participants stay alert.
- True Wireless Connectivity enables an easy control of the conference system via a tablet or laptop. Mobile devices can connect directly to the system's Wireless Access Point – without the need for an additional router. A highly secure state-of-the-art wireless encryption (WPA2) guards the system against eavesdropping.
- Further features include support for up to six Bosch High Definition Conference Dome cameras, intelligent battery management with removable batteries, remote supervision of the energy consumption as well as an efficient energy-saving mode.
The DICENTIS Wireless Conference System is a long-term investment thanks to future-proof technologies such as True Wireless Connectivity, Smart Wireless Management and the possible future addition of software modules. An expansion with the DCN multimedia Conference System from Bosch is possible with future updates.