|PROMATRIX 6000 provides clear speech intelligibility when used as PA system for paging, announcements & attention tones
Dynacord is pleased to present PROMATRIX 6000, a combined public address and voice evacuation system that offers outstanding audio quality. EN54-certified, quickly and easily specified and configured with optimised system costs, and extremely efficient in its power consumption, PROMATRIX 6000 sets a new standard in the field of combined public address and voice evacuation systems.
Developed by Dynacord’s engineers, PROMATRIX 6000’s highly flexible, modular system architecture makes it an attractive complete system solution for small- to medium-sized installations, including sports facilities, hotels and educational venues.
PROMATRIX 6000 provides remarkably clear and crisp speech intelligibility when it is used as a public address system for paging, announcements and attention tones. Users can count on the system’s reliability when it is applied as an evacuation system for voice alarm. It also provides outstanding sound quality when used for sound reinforcement and high quality background music distribution in for example hotel function rooms, restaurants and bars.
The PROMATRIX 6000 system consists of the following components:
- Controller with DSP functions
- 24-zone router
- Two-channel amplifier
- Call station
- Call station extension
- Extreme flexibility usually found in significantly more expensive systems thanks to system-wide four-channel matrix architecture. Up to four audio signals (such as announcements or playback music) can be simultaneously distributed to different loudspeaker zones. Individual announcements in any zone do not interrupt music in the other zones. Integration of additional audio systems via two of the amplifier’s inputs reduces the total number of required amplifiers and thus lowering total system cost as well as associated operating costs.
- “Basic” and “Expert” configuration modes ensure ease of use and allow convenient building of complete system architecture. The basic mode is a wizard that provides a step-by-step configuration guide, which makes it possible to program a basic system within 30 minutes. The expert mode is based on the powerful IRIS-Net software and provides almost unlimited system design flexibility – perfect for optimising configurations in more complex and challenging applications.
- Excellent speech intelligibility and superior sound quality via technologies developed for professional sound reinforcement.
- Low initial investment and operational costs with best-in-class low power consumption of public address and evacuation systems. The combination of dynamic source routing and intelligent amplifier input switching reduces the number of amplifiers required and therefore ensures a lower initial investment. The use of latest high-efficiency class-D amplifiers, as well as intelligent power-management hardware and software, lead to the lowest possible number of batteries needed at purchase. This also reduces ongoing operational running costs. At the same time, fewer batteries need to be replaced on a regular basis – leading to a further reduction of future maintenance costs.
- Existing PROMATRIX 4000 installations can be expanded with the PROMATRIX 6000 system through its system interface.