Baldwin Boxall BVRDFIF digital networking solution
|Number of channels||>4|
|Digital Signal Processing (DSP)||Yes|
- Connected in a loop configuration
- Minimises cabling requirements
- Continues to function in the event of cabling damage at a single location
- The network can be copper, fibre or a combination of both
- Two RS485 and up to fourteen concurrent audio channels
- Network status indicators.
- Fully monitored.
- Optional system reset feature.
- Up to 126 systems can be digitally networked
More Baldwin Boxall products
SourceEN54.EU, the comprehensive source for EN 54
certified voice alarm
and public address systems & components.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Notting Hill Media Limited