Paso X-ABT-S136 EN 54-24 compliant 6W flame-proof ceiling speaker
|Opening angle at 4 kHz (degrees)||> 120|
|Rated power (PHC) [W]||0..6|
|Sound pressure level [dB] at rated power (1kHz, 1m)||80..100|
|Speech and/or music reproduction||Speech and background music|
Ceiling-mounted fire alarm loudspeaker Paso X-ABT-S136 is suitable for applications which require the minimum size at the maximum sound quality. This product combines excellent acoustic parameters and high aesthetics with resistance to mechanical damages and varying weather conditions. It is distinguished by easy and quick installation.
The loudspeaker is equipped with a flame-proof cap, a thermal fuse and double ceramic terminal strip (IN/OUT). The supply includes a steel 1m-long safety cable. In order to ensure 100% consistency with the highest quality standards, this loudspeaker has been tested following the most meticulous procedures that warrant high parameters of sound emission, safety and reliability.
The X-ABT-S136 loudspeaker is designed for the highest reliability under fire conditions, but its acoustic parameters make it successful in any and all public address systems.
- Minimum dimensions, elegant design.
- 6W transformer for output power selection.
- 100% protection of line from breaks and short-circuits (tested up to 822°C).
- Thermal fuse and double ceramic terminal strip (IN/OUT).
- Steel safety cable (included in the supply, L = 1m).
- Exceptionally reliable reproduction of full band music.
- High level of verbal communication understanding.
- Ideal for humid environments.
- Compliant to EN 60849 and EN 54-24:2008 standards.
SourceEN54.EU, the comprehensive source for EN 54
certified voice alarm
and public address systems & components.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Notting Hill Media Limited