Yamaha DBR10 2-way, bi-amp powered, bass-reflex type loudspeaker
|Sound pressure level [dB] at rated power (1kHz, 1m)||> 120|
The DBR10 is the most compact model in its series and in its class. Capable of delivering a maximum SPL of 129dB from its compact enclosure, the DBR10 can be used as a utility speaker in a variety of environments.
- Output levels up to 129dB SPL with 1000W of power
- Precise DSP processing with Yamaha’s proprietry FIR-X tuning™ delivers high-definition sound
- D-CONTOUR intelligent multi-band dynamic processing delivers powerful, consistently high-quality sound at all output levels in FOH or monitor applications
- Extensive DSP protection functions for maximum output
- Custom-designed transducers and top-quality components add up to unequalled performance
- Extremely accurate 90 x 60 constant directivity horn
- Easy-to-use Onboard 2-channel mixer with flexible IN/OUT connectivity for versatile system integration
- Flexible HPF control allows optimum matching with DSR and DXS subwoofers
- Durable, compact plastic enclosures
SourceEN54.EU, the comprehensive source for EN 54
certified voice alarm
and public address systems & components.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Notting Hill Media Limited