Yamaha S15 compact, high-density two-way speaker packs
|Opening angle at 4 kHz (degrees)||81..120|
|Rated power (PHC) [W]||> 25|
|Sound pressure level [dB] at rated power (1kHz, 1m)||80..100|
The Yamaha S15 advanced two-way design employs high-quality components for smooth, flat response. Its emphasis on natural reproduction has resulted in luxurious lows and an extended high-frequency range. Input capacity of up to 250 watts provides plenty of playback power for medium-sized or large retail establishments, CD shops, or rehearsal/karaoke studios.
- "Wide waveguide horn" produces an ideal spherical wave that delivers consistent acoustic energy and flat frequency response over a broad area.
- Advanced two-way design employs high-quality components for smooth, flat response. Emphasis on natural reproduction has resulted in luxurious lows and an extended high-frequency range. Clean, well-balanced sound even at low volume in any installation.
- Both woofer and tweeter are high input capacity units designed for extended reliability. A protection circuit is also provided.
- Wedge design blends with sophisticated interior décor, and a three-layer finish projects a sense of quality.
- The S15 and S55 can be positioned vertically or horizontally. A variety of installation brackets are available as options.
- White and black models available. Sold in pairs. (S15)
SourceEN54.EU, the comprehensive source for EN 54
certified voice alarm
and public address systems & components.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Notting Hill Media Limited