Yamaha S215V 2-way bass-reflex speaker
|Rated power (PHC) [W]||> 25|
|Sound pressure level [dB] at rated power (1kHz, 1m)||80..100|
The Yamaha S215V features the following attributes:
- Painstaking selection of parts and components, optimised wooden enclosures, and a thorough reevaluation of speaker capacity take sonic performance to a new level.
- Dual phone jacks and dual Speakon connectors for input and parallel connection.
- Protection circuit prevents excessive tweeter input due to acoustic feedback or other causes.
- Durable enclosure with arced steel grille, and large metal handles for improved portability.
- The YSProcessing (Yamaha Speaker Processing) switch provided on the EMX series powered mixers and P series amplifiers enhances matching with single-woofer models for even greater sonic impact.
- A sophisticated spray-finish look with the legendary Club V sound.
- Durable carpeted exteriors and stunning sound for the rigors of the road.
SourceEN54.EU, the comprehensive source for EN 54
certified voice alarm
and public address systems & components.
Copyright © 2009-2018 Notting Hill Media Limited